Friday 22 April 2011

The first week comes to an end.


Well, that's week one over and it finished with a magnificent sunset after a week of overcast weather. The days certainly started to fly by towards the end of the week and my muscles are slowly getting used to the bending and kneeling. 

As promised here are some photos. All of the green houses have names from characters from Winnie the Pooh. Below is my favourite green house - Pooh. It is mainly herbs with some lettuce growing down the centre and some asparagus up the back. There is even a resident rat which has so far defied the trap. Today the bees were out in full force. They keep hives on the farm in exchange for honey.




This is me weeding the lettuce in Woozle (yes, I am smiling!).


And this, of course is Owl green house.


Tomorrow, I'm off to Lunenburg with my fellow WWOOFers for some site seeing and Easter shopping.
Happy Easter everyone xo
All Photos Above © Noeleen Warman

No comments:

Post a Comment