Monday 12 March 2012

Welcome to Portland...

 I'm sorry, did you say I had to eat my way around the city? Only happy to oblige...
The line for Voodoo Doughnuts...
...is totally worth the wait. The pink one is called Dirty Snowball and the other is Dirty Old Bastard.


























































Street Eats from the food carts - Korean Bulgogi Taco

More street eats - Venezuelan style food (Plantains and Chorizo) and some gorgeous sunshine!
























































Lunch @ Bunk. Roast beef + caramalised onions + horseradish = DELISH!! 





























I'll be updating this post later, just in the process of trying to feel better and getting my appetite back :( Nothing worse than getting sick on holidays - the joys of communal living I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment