Tuesday 6 March 2012

Ch, ch, ch, ch changes...


Well, three seasons later I have finally left Marvellous Edibles Farm! Ayse, Jens and Cengiz are now like a second family to me and I can't express enough how grateful I am to them for putting up with me for so long :) It was a hard decision to leave but I knew if I didn't, I would probably spend the rest of my time in Canada there - which definitely wouldn't have been a bad thing but this country is huge and I should probably see some more of it while I'm here.

So, Ayse, Jens and Cengiz, from the bottom of my heart, thank you! Thank you for teaching me everything you could about farming, baking, sausage swinging, tractor towing, garlic planting and much more. Thank you for welcoming me into your home and family. Thank you for the laughs and the memories. I had an absolute blast being there and I will treasure my experience forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment