Sunday 19 August 2012

I don't know what to write...



Yesterday I left the Yasodhara Ashram. It was an experience which I think has changed the way I view myself and my life. I'm finding it hard to describe just what effect it had on me, I could write so much but it really only effects me so I'll spare you this time and keep it short and sweet.

Through a lot of tears, hard work and self reflection (40ish pages of journal writing in 10 days), I have become aware of some of the things that are holding me back, my fears and the way I dwell on my past mistakes and old hurts.

I'm never going to be perfect, no one ever is. I am feeling more in tune with myself realising that only I am responsible for my happiness and I shouldn't rely on others for it. My life is my own unique path and I have the choice to continue to make new memories and not be bound by the old ones.

Let it go and keep going...

Love and Light, Namaste



No comments:

Post a Comment