Friday 22 July 2011

New York - Round II

I made it back to New York City. After being there in March earlier this year I always knew I would be back, though I didn't think it would be this soon. Basically I had about a week and a half to kill before I head to my new farm so what better antidote to rural life than spending six days in the city that never sleeps.

This time around the weather was better - definitely less cold. There were more markets, more people, more sunshine, more leaves on the trees and I definitely ate more food.
The Shake Shack in Madison Square Park - we waited in line for nearly an hour 
for a Shack Stack burger and a Peanut Butter shake - now that's dedication!

A Lemon cupcake from Sprinkles Cupcakes and a view from the High Line walk

Fresh produce from the Union Square markets.
Chilling out in Central Park
A busker in Washington Square Park
Street Art in the Meat Packing District

No comments:

Post a Comment